Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So frustrated...

I'm in a new position for me, not liking my job and not being able to get past the job part to truly enjoy my coworkers, and I really dislike it. Especially since I'm not in any kind of position of really compromising on the next job I do find when it comes to wages & benefits. Until Todd gets approved for SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance), I'm pretty much stuck. It's ok on the one hand, since I know it's a stable job with fantastic benefits, which we truly need, especially right now with Todd trying to get everything balanced out and managed. On the other hand, I like liking my job. Especially when I spend more time there than I do at home with my family!

So, I'm trying to brainstorm the things I love to discover the "right" career for me, and I'm feeling vaguely successful, but until I'm not the sole breadwinner for our family, it's all wishful thinking when it comes right down to it--very frustrating......

No comments:

Post a Comment