Saturday, November 14, 2009

Girls' day out


What a fun day! Beth, Trinity, & I went to a Christmas card making party at the church & each left with 12 cards--3 each of 4 different styles. Trin was rockin--she finished way before I did, & her cards are fantastic. And Beth was socializing w/everyone, even people she doesn't really know. Those of you who know Beth know this is a rare thing. We had a wonderfully homecooked meal for lunch--chili, clam chowder, corn bread, and hot dogs--yum!


The funniest thing, though, was Todd. He stayed home, since there wasn't enough room in the car for all of us (Mom was driving), and let's face it, he's not exactly the card making type, LOL! I got 4 calls from him--4!--over the 5 hours we were gone: "I miss you while you're gone! I'm llloooonnnnnely!" LOL! Poor baby, =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment