Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And moving right along....

So, Garrett's 1st birthday is 3 weeks away (yikes!), and I sent out the Evites already (cake and ice cream at the house--simple & sweet). Just about everyone has RSVP'd (which I really & truly appreciate!).

Now, Trinity. Trin's birthday is a week to the day following her little brother's.

* Sigh *

And, she's going to be 9. Definitely not as simple as a 1-year-old boy. She keeps changing her mind about what she wants to do. Bowling; no, wait, roller skating; or maybe swimming! Or, the newest idea is to have it at the house, with games and everything. Ummm....we'll see? Games and keeping things (semi)organized with a household of 8 & 9-year-old boys and girls are not my strong points, so, even though it'll likely cost more, I think I'll be pushing for bowling or skating....with maybe a friend or two over for a slumber party afterwards.

Garrett, by the way, has decided to test out his balance and see how long he can stand on his own. So far, the longest I've timed him at is about 7 or 8 seconds, but he's getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment